A live workshop is a wonderful way to increase engagement in a group setting, while still gaining tremendous value and in-depth knowledge.
Keynote Speaking and Training Topics include:
- Decrease Stress, Increase Success at Work and Life
- Employee Wellbeing and Organizational Performance: What Organizations Need to Know
- Striking Work-Life Balance for High Capacity Individuals
- Stress Management and Self-Care in the Workplace
- Creating and Maintaining Personal and Professional Boundaries
- Managing Client Expectations Through Boundary-Setting and De-Escalation Strategies
- Team Emotional Intelligence to Improve Performance
- Evidence-Based Practices of a Healthy Workplace
Scroll down to create something custom for your organization.
"The techniques learned at Dr. Gionta’s workshop put our staff in the driver’s seat! Highly recommended!!”
— Jill Dotlo, Community Liaison Coordinator
Community Action Agency of New Haven, Inc.
“We have gotten feedback from a number of Fellows that the session opened their eyes and provided strategies for regaining or developing work-life balance. Once again, thank you for coming and speaking last night. It was a fantastic session and already seems to have made an impact in our lives.”
- Joe Eisner and Katie Smith
Galante Engineering Business Fellow Program
Watch me at Lawline:
Techniques for Finding Balance Between Work and Life
Need something for your organization or group?
Simply fill out the form below for a more custom, personalized workshop or event!
You might also be interested in these other options: