Healthy organizations know that success = high employee wellbeing + optimal organizational performance.
How do they know this? The research shows it!
Organizational Benefits of Enhanced Employee Well-Being & Performance:
• Improved quality and productivity
• Reduced absenteeism and increased engagement
• Fewer accidents and injuries
• Higher recruitment and retention of top-quality employees
• Improved customer service and satisfaction
• Lower healthcare costs
*Center for Organizational Excellence, the American Psychological Association
Many successful organizations (such as Google, Zappos, and Microsoft) recognize the value of coaching and leadership development in cultivating both a healthy and high performing workforce – at the individual, team, and leadership level.
If you are an organization that cares about and values your employees, and is committed to creating a productive and positive work environment, let’s discuss how coaching and leadership development could bring your organization to the next level and beyond.
Including large, mid-size, and non-profit institutions
- Executive Self-Care
- Executive Stress and Depression Assessment and Management
- Leadership Development with Teams
- Public Speaking and Communication
- Fostering a Healthy Workplace
- Employee Stress and What To Do About It
- Creating and Maintaining Professional Boundaries
- Integrating Self-Care Into the Workplace
- Team Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Creative Reflection (higher level issues)
Packages and plans are customized to meet your organization's needs.
Get in touch to discuss how we can work together on your Executive and Team Leadership.
“I am very grateful for our coaching sessions together - they were empowering, confirming, insightful, and challenging on many levels. Our coaching helped me to evaluate important areas of strength as well as areas of growth, particularly about how I was responding (or not) to situations as a woman in a leadership position, with a challenging supervisory relationship. I believe I became a better person, employee and leader as a result of my wonderful experience working with you.”
- Tiffany A. Talley, Senior Development Officer, The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp
Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
Key Areas of Focus
- Work/life balance when you're the boss: when does the work day end and your personal/family life begin?
- Why knowing the multiple hats of running your own business is essential in being successful and avoiding burnout
- Self-care and stress management assessment and action planning
- Personal and professional boundary-setting: skill assessment and implementation (i.e., setting boundaries with difficult clients)
The Starter Consultation
- Gain an objective perspective of your situation
- Identify your possible options for change
- Get clear on the issues involved
- Prioritize what's most important
- Increase your awareness of what is and isn't working
- Create action steps for success
If you're ready to take a courageous leap, get in touch!
You might also be interested in these other options: